Nonverbal communication built upon heart-centered, compassionate practices
Lea M. Hill offers presentations, classes, and workshops for doctors, nurses, clinicians, therapists, and caregivers of those with an inability to communicate.
With the prevalence of Autism, Alzheimer’s Disease, and those in a Coma or Persistent Vegetative State in the U.S. alone, professionals seeking to take their service to a new level will benefit from learning quick and easy ways to bring peace and harmony throughout every step of the caregiving process.
If you have ever felt helpless, confused, or frustrated when working with a person who cannot communicate, Building Bridges with Nonverbal People will teach you ways to feel an instant sense of peace and a renewed sense of confidence in your work.
This class is designed to help you:
* Connect with nonverbal people in a heart-centered and compassionate way
* Analyze nonverbal communication and make informed judgments
* Understand what’s behind the behaviors of nonverbal people
* Assist your patients’ family members and loved ones through grief, depression, and life transition
* Develop a deeper, more collaborative relationship with your nonverbal patients
* Feel empowered and inspired in your work helping nonverbal people
You will leave with practical tools you can implement right away!
**Building Bridges for Nonverbal People is open to those of all spiritual and religious practices and beliefs. The information presented is in no way meant to be a substitute for traditional therapies and treatments. The information provided does not constitute legal, psychological, medical, business, or financial advice. The attendee assumes responsibility for all of his/her own choices and/or actions.